Re: [CSP3] 404 error from https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/content-security-policy/

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 11:13:24 +0100
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Cc: Seb Schmoller <seb@schmoller.net>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Fixed the link. It's a bit too early to start talking about CSP3 as
anything other than crazy imaginary stuff. :)

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)