Re: [REFERRER] Combination of referrer directive values

In the current spec, no, there's no way to create combinations of different
directive values.

Brian has raised some fundamental issues with the current spec, though,
which I think we'll need to address with some broad changes. That might get
us closer to something that would address your use case, but it's not
implemented any any browsers today.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)