Re: [CSP] "sri" source expression to enforce SRI

I'm open to either possibility. In the past we've talked about things like
fallback policy (e.g. if CDN content from untrusted host X fails the hash
check, try to load from a trusted canonical https source, host Y) that
would be tricky to shoehorn into the CSP directive parsing logic, and
policy combination is another area where it is good not to overcomplicate
CSP.