Re: [SRI] Unmentioned use case: caching

Hi Ian. We have actually discussed this a bunch on this list (see the
thread
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2015May/0095.html,
for example). Basically, we decided to exclude caching form v1 because
there's a lot of nuance in doing to securely. That having been said, we
definitely have it on our radar for SRI v2 (see
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-subresource-integrity/issues/22 which
we've filed to track it). If you have ideas, feel free to post here or on
that issue.
--Joel