Re: Signatures

Hi Sean!

Signature-based integrity is indeed something that I hope the SRI editors
are thinking about. We discussed such a notion at our last face-to-face
meeting, and I think there was general agreement that it was a good
direction to explore (the notes at
http://www.w3.org/2015/10/28-webappsec-minutes#item07 aren't wonderful, but
you get the idea).

CCing the editors of that document, as I expect them to have feedback for
you.

-mike

-mike