Re: [webappsec] new UISecurity draft for Monday

I think this is the same document and we should update pointers.  I'm
working on yet another API update right now and hope to have it checked in
by Wednesday, but I'll issue the CfC formally when I'm ready with that, and
can update other pointers as necessary then.

thanks!
-Brad