RE: CfC: CSP2 to PR; deadline Aug 18th.

We are working on filling in our standards gaps, but CSP2 is not at the top of that queue.

From: Jim Manico [mailto:jim.manico@owasp.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 4:57 PM
To: Crispin Cowan <crispin@microsoft.com>; Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>; Mike West <mkwst@google.com>; Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org>
Cc: public-webappsec@w3.org; Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>; Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Subject: Re: CfC: CSP2 to PR; deadline Aug 18th.

Edge is advertising itself as a "standards based browser" and more.  I'm disappointed to hear that IE/Edge has no near-term plans for CSP2.

Is it fair for a standards-based browser to not have near-term plans for CSP2 or are other browsers on a more long-term plan to support CSP2 as well?

Aloha,
Jim