Re: UPGRADE: Do we need granular control?

Ok, then. That feels like a rough consensus to wait on a split.

I've punted the relevant bug to The Future, which I think clears the way
for a CfC to publish the spec as a CR. Thanks for your feedback!

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)