Re: UPGRADE: Do we need granular control?

I think that we could call it done and think about adding just
'upgrade-insecure-navigations' to a Level 2.  I think it is beneficial to
have that scope expansion available as extra behavior, but I don't see any
good use cases to formally "decompose" upgrade-insecure-resources out of
the existing behavior. (where it could only be used to weaken mixed content
fetching, which we don't want to do and won't necessarily ever produce good
results)