[webappsec] Monday's call CANCELLED

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 20:23:55 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
We've run out of our spec agenda calls, it's European summer vacation time,
and probably a lot of folks will be recovering from Vegas hangovers on
Monday, so the August 10th call is cancelled.

UI Security is scheduled to be revived from long slumber next, and Dan
Kaminsky is about to drop some interesting stuff in that department at
DefCON tomorrow, (go see it if you're there) so let's plan to resume with
our next regularly scheduled call on the 24th for the following topics:

UI Security
Clear Site Data (new FPWD published this week!)

Enjoy your summer!

-Brad Hill