Re: CfC: Republish MIX as CR; deadline July 29th.

From: Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 12:54:10 -0400
To: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Cc: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 3:48 AM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:

> Last I heard, Anne was going to decide whether we would end up defining
> the "Is X a passthrough request?" property in MIX or Fetch. I don't have a
> strong opinion either way.

IMO, it is better to do in Fetch, because then (a) more specifications can
reference it, (b) people working on changing Fetch and Fetch-based things
may more easily notice that it is something that needs to be considered.
and (c) it is easy to tweak the Fetch spec to improve the definition later,
if necessary, than it is to improve MIX.

> That said, I'm also on a beach in Italy right now, and will be through
> Saturday. It would be lovely if I could update MIX according to Anne's
> decision on Monday, but I won't get to it before then.

 Enjoy the beach!

Cheers,
Brian