Re: [webappsec] pre-Agenda: Conf Call work mode

Good minute taking by volunteers is (unfortunately) always a challenge.

I think we do OK, but could be better.  Minutes are always posted to:

http://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/Minutes.html

(which is linked from the group's home page at
http://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/)

Any suggestions for how to better communicate teleconference results (aside
from hiring a professional minute-taker?)

* Post links to draft minutes to this list in addition to the website?
* Better documentation of resolution rationales when closing issues / bugs?
* Summaries of issue resolutions to this list?  I try to do this
(especially with last call issues) but could be more consistent and we
could do a better job of this, as a group, I'll admit.

Generally, are Editors willing to sign up to "own" a call about once a
quarter and take more responsibility for communicating change summaries for
their documents to the community on that schedule, if it makes our overall
work mode more efficient?

-Brad