Re: Fate of Secure Origins in Question?

Jeffrey,

 I (and I'm sure others on the list) appreciate your concern, but
Certificate Authority policy is outside of our subject matter here.
Browsers collaborate with CAs to establish policy at the CA/Browser Forum (
cabforum.org).  Though it's never very reliable to map press-release
material to technical and audit compliance, if you have concerns of this
type, you might ask GeoTrust directly for clarification, try questions [at]
cabforum.org, or the relevant browsers' policy mailing lists.  Mozilla's is
public, at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mozilla.dev.security.policy and I'm
pretty sure that other browser trust root policy folks follow the
happenings there.

thank you,

Brad Hill