Re: [webappsec] pre-Agenda: Conf Call work mode

From: Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 22:10:35 -1000
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Cc: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com> wrote:
> * Post links to draft minutes to this list in addition to the website?

I think that would be a great improvement.

In general, I encourage people to write their arguments down and send
them to the list whenever practical. That way there's a record of how
and why a decision was made, and there's more opportunity for people
who are not members of the working group to participate.

Cheers,
Brian