Re: [webappsec] Concluding the Last Call period for CSP Level 2

Thanks all. Apologies; I was on vacation last week, on a warm beach and
mostly internet free. Obviously, the call completely slipped my mind. :(

I'll spin up a CR-draft of the document later this week once folks come
back from labor day vacation and review the changes I've made in response
to some of the questions raised on this and other threads.

Thanks!

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)