Re: [CSP] Compatibility with 1.1 or 1.0

I hope
https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/content-security-policy/#changes
addresses this.

I'd appreciate feedback from the WG as to whether I've accurately summed up
the chances since 1.0. It's pretty high-level, but I hope it's useful,
complete, and accurate.

Thanks!

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)