Re: CSP Level 2 last call comment

I was thinking it could lead to a misunderstanding: e.g., I might
specify frame-ancestors https://example.com/trusted

but https://example.com/untrusted can just do history.pushState to
https://example.com/trusted and then the framing would work.

Given the client-side nature of the directive, I think the maximum
granularity it should support is origin. Any granularity lower than
that is also ok: so https: is fine, only example.com is fine. Path
granularity might be too fine-grained.

cheers
Dev