Re: [webappsec] Agenda for MONDAY Teleconference 2014-10-20, 12:00 PDT

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 19:20:17 +0200
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org>
On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:39 PM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:
> > I was more curious about the ordering.
>
> Hmm yeah. I was going to leave that up to you. But you're right, for
> now let's just add them to Fetch one-by-one, that way I don't have to
> search very long for links either \o/.

Huzzah, problem solved.

> > The boilerplate is mostly autogenerated. From a writing perspective,
> that's
> > no big deal.
>
> You have to consider yourself last as standards author, but I also
> appreciate you're actually doing the work. So I'll shut up until it
> starts to hurt somehow.

Oh no! I've had this priority of constituency thing all wrong! What a
terrible idea, to put me last! :)

Point taken. I think an explainer doc is a good idea regardless. We should
do that, and then worry about whether a world with more specs is better or
worse than a world with less than more specs.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)