Re: [webappsec] Agenda for MONDAY Teleconference 2014-10-20, 12:00 PDT

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 17:55:52 +0200
To: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Cc: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org>
On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:39 PM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:
> I was more curious about the ordering.

Hmm yeah. I was going to leave that up to you. But you're right, for
now let's just add them to Fetch one-by-one, that way I don't have to
search very long for links either \o/.

> The boilerplate is mostly autogenerated. From a writing perspective, that's
> no big deal.

You have to consider yourself last as standards author, but I also
appreciate you're actually doing the work. So I'll shut up until it
starts to hurt somehow.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/