"Secure Introduction of Internet-Connected Things" (was Re: [webappsec] Agenda for MONDAY Teleconference 2014-10-20, 12:00 PDT)

Forking the thread, adding felt@ and palmer@, as they will surely have
opinions.

I like the direction, FWIW, but I haven't at all thought through the
problem. Chris has, at least a bit:
http://noncombatant.org/2014/10/12/brainstorming-security-for-the-internet-of-things/
is worth reading.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)