Re: CSP spec minutia.

Looking great, Mike!

While I was flipping through, I noticed a few typos, so I ran the CSP specs
through a quick spell check. I'll submit a pull request with those fixes
rather than enumerate them here.  But there's one that came up that I
wasn't sure about.  In section 7.14 we have: "The reflected-xss directive
instructs a user agent to active or disactivate any heuristics used to
filter or block reflected cross-site scripting attacks."

Should that be "deactivate" or is "disactivate" jargon that I'm simply not
familiar with?