Re: Remove paths from CSP?

It was a good idea to consider <meta> redirects too. Furthermore, I propose
to allow all kinds of navigation after the page is loaded.

This kind of detection is possible now:
Allow in CSP frame-src = http://social-network/home and
http://social-network/homakov
/home page renders the following HTML: <a href="/homakov">Your profile</a>

Now if we trick user into clicking Your Profile (using regular clickjacking
techniques) we can learn what was the URL in Your Profile link. It requires
no-XFO header though, but on the other hand it will work on almost every
website with social profiles and w/o XFO. Each website has a direct link to
your profile, and 302 redirect ( /profile->/johndoe ) is not even required
here.

Does it sound like a threat?