[webappsec] Cancel tomorrow's call?

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:06:28 -0700
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Despite various vigorous discussions happening in several places around the
interwebz on Subresource Integrity, I see our own list here has been very
quiet since our last call.

Unless someone has an issue(s) they think we need to discus, I'm
considering canceling this week's call and giving everyone their hour back
to get stuff done.  Or go submit comments on WebCrypto and review UI
Security.

So speak now if you feel the need to speak!

-Brad