Call for Consensus: Subresource Integrity to FPWD.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 09:21:31 +0100
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Cc: Devdatta Akhawe <dev.akhawe@gmail.com>, Frederik Braun <fbraun@mozilla.com>, Joel Weinberger <jww@google.com>
Hello, lovely webappsecians. Remember that lively discussion we had in
January? Let's pick that back up again.

This is a call for consensus to accept the following draft of Subresource
Integrity as a First Public Working Draft:

http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/subresourceintegrity/

Subresource Integrity defines a mechanism by which user agents may verify
that a fetched resource has been delivered without unexpected manipulation.
There's still quite a bit of work to be done, but I believe we're in good
shape for an initial publication. Do you agree?

Please send any and all comments to public-webappsec@w3.org. Positive
feedback is encouraged, negative feedback grudgingly accepted. :)

This CfC will end in a week, on March 12th, 2014.

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)