Re: Standardize referrer policy

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:55:39 +0200
To: John Kemp <john@jkemp.net>
Cc: Jochen Eisinger <eisinger@google.com>, WebAppSec WG <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Sid Stamm <sid@mozilla.com>, Adam Barth <abarth@google.com>, Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 8:42 PM, John Kemp <john@jkemp.net> wrote:
> OK, yes, that looks good, presuming that you are only addressing Javascript,
> and that the issue you mention is addressed.

We often describe thing in terms of an object model, but the
requirements also apply when an implementation uses a different type
of model or has no scripting environment. See the HTML parser for a
good example of this.

> Also list it under "informative references"?

That does not seem necessary. We actively obsolete WHATWG Wiki pages
once they are replaced by a specification. See e.g.
http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Web_Encodings

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/