[webappsec] 30-July WebAppSec Teleconference CANCELLED

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 11:04:17 -0700
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
There are relatively few topics on the list these last two weeks and
they are progressing well towards consensus on email, so I'm going to
cancel tomorrow's teleconference as we don't have enough material to
fill the hour and it's still  the heart of summer vacation time for
many.

I will be unavailable on vacation myself for the first two weeks of
August, so Dan Veditz will organize the next call, as needed.

As a reminder, the CSP Level 2 Last Call period extends through August
13th, so please take some time to review it and submit feedback.

thanks,

-Brad