Re: [MIX] blob URLs

I am not at all versed in URL parsing semantics. What does "Let url be the
result of parsing URL's scheme data." mean?

I'm guessing that a blob's scheme data will pull the URL from which the
blob was created? The "Blob URL Store" bit of the File API isn't helping so
much.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)