Re: CSP 1.1 frameancestors and blobs

You did raise it; it's on my list of things to look at, as the impact
wasn't clear to me. I'll poke at that other thread.

It's not clear to me that `frame-ancestors` should operate on origins,
however: otherwise things like sandboxed frames become very complicated
(for instance: we'd need syntax for allowing framing from a unique origin).

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)