Re: [integrity]: latency tradeoffs

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 09:49:50 +0100
To: Devdatta Akhawe <dev.akhawe@gmail.com>
Cc: Frederik Braun <fbraun@mozilla.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
I think getting the basics right will be enough work for the moment.
There's nothing to say that we can't ponder a syntax for this type of
verification, however. I'd love suggestions.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)