Re: [blink-dev] Re: Proposal: Marking HTTP As Non-Secure

Have there been any suggestions what to do about <FORM>s sent over HTTP
that include <INPUT type="password">? For example marking the password
field itself as dubious/insecure? (I am absolutely not saying that is what
browsers should be doing, mind you)