Re: Content Security Policy 1.1 : script-nonce or script-hash

Hi.
I think combination use of script-hash and script-nonce.

nonce can be the seed value of hash

Javascript is became the part of internet infrastructure.
the previous role of javascript was giving more user experience.

but now JS is doing more in infrastructure level.

code integrity is important as provisioner.

script-nonce is one of good solution but not enough.
CSP header can be easily removed or altered in the middle of proxy even
under secure connection.

for me
script-hash is better than nonce.

if script-hash is acceptable, also we can consider script-signature (
http://www-archive.mozilla.org/projects/security/components/signed-scripts.html
)

regards
mountie.