Re: Content Security Policy

Those are some great points about caching. I'm of the view, though, that
this only really poses the potential problems for DOM XSS attacks. Let's
assume that a page with script nonces is cached, either by the server or by
a proxy. This means that nonces would be repeated to the browser. However,
it also means that no *new* untrusted content would be added to the page
(because it was cached) by the server. Thus, the only way for an attacker
to leverage the repeated nonces would be through DOM XSS. This isn't good,
but it also doesn't concern me that much since getting a script tag
executed through a DOM XSS is difficult. For me, the caching concerns don't
outweigh the benefits of script nonces.