Re: CSP experimental.html spec version (was: Agenda for WebAppSec WG Call, Nov 22, 22:00-23:00 UTC)

Those diffs look pretty unreadable.  It might be more helpful to look
at the commit history for experimental.html.  You'll see the word
XYZZY move downward through the previous text.  As XYZZY moves below a
section of text, you'll see the requirements appear above XYZZY, in
their new location.

Adam