Re: Limiting new members emails

From: Chaals is Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 12:26:52 +0200
To: public-webapps@w3.org

In the interests of wrapping this up before it becomes the biggest
thread of all…

It seems that people generally prefer to have the niceness factor of a
welcome. Unless there is a significant unanswered outcry, we will
continue this, and try to use a specific subject so you can filter if
you prefer:

"Welcome to new member" seems unlikely to be part of a subject for
anything else...

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathie Nevile   -   standards   -   Yandex
chaals@yandex-team.ru - Find more at http://yandex.com