Re: Limiting new members emails

In the interests of wrapping this up before it becomes the biggest
thread of all…

It seems that people generally prefer to have the niceness factor of a
welcome. Unless there is a significant unanswered outcry, we will
continue this, and try to use a specific subject so you can filter if
you prefer:

"Welcome to new member" seems unlikely to be part of a subject for
anything else...

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathie Nevile   -   standards   -   Yandex
chaals@yandex-team.ru - Find more at http://yandex.com