Changing editors for FileAPI

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2016 12:20:49 +0200
To: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi folks,

as many would have seen, Jonas Sicking is taking a well-deserved extended break. Arun Ranganathan has also indicated that he is no longer editing the FileAPI spec.

With many thanks to them both for their years of work, and to Marijn Kruisselbrink who is continuing as an editor, I'm pleased to announce the Vsevolod Shmyrov has agreed to step up as a co-editor to help Marijn move the work along.

I'm hopeful that the editors can help the Working Group get a spec to Recommendation in the next charter period.

cheers

Chaals