IDBOpenDBRequest Error event - typo in spec?

From: Suresh Kumar .M <sureshkm@nobso.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 20:08:39 -0700
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Hi WG,
When there is an error while opening up a DB, the interface
IDBOpenDBRequest triggers the onerror event with an Event interface that
has error details. Looks like this event can be cancelled in the actual
implementation. But the spec seems to be just opposite, so i'm not sure if
there is a typo with this statement "The event does bubble but is not
cancelable".

Chrome and Firefox implementation shows its cancelable.

https://www.w3.org/TR/IndexedDB/#widl-IDBFactory-open-IDBOpenDBRequest-DOMString-name-unsigned-long-long-version

If my understanding is wrong, please provide me some details. Thank you!

thanks & regards,
sureshkm@