Thank you Hallvord (looking for Clipboard API editor…)

From: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 00:24:12 +0200
To: "public-webapps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Dear all,

part of this mail is to thank Hallvord Steen for his efforts in this group
over a number of years. As a result of changed employment he is stepping
down as a member and in particular as editor of the Clipboard APIs
specification, which is just one part of the contribution he has made that
will be missed.

The other purpose of the mail is to note that we are therefore looking for
a new editor for Clipboard APIs. If anyone wants to do this, please let me
know and I will happily work with you if there is anything about editing a
W3C specification that you are not sure about.

Thank you Hallvord, all the best, and I hope we see you back in the
Working Group at some stage.

cheers

Chaals