Re: Call for Consensus: Publish HTML 5.2 FPWD?

Hi Charles,

I see this is designed to provide semantic-level scripting and markup for accessibility: "This specification is limited to providing a semantic-level markup language and associated semantic-level scripting APIs for authoring accessible pages on the Web ranging from static documents to dynamic applications.”

Can you point to sections on this in the FPWD?

Thanks,

Rich