RE: CFC: Republish Pointer Lock as CR

From: Vincent Scheib [mailto:scheib@google.com]
Sent: 16 June 2016 12:34
“An accessibility review and handling of this [accessibility issue #1] are still needed and will likely cause a CR cycle. To avoid unnecessary work I propose CR to be deferred until that work is complete.”

I think the issue can be resolved with an informative note in the spec. It’s a question of what the browser does in accessibility terms once a pointerlockchange event has been fired.

Will post this to the GH issue in a moment… but don’t believe this should hold up the CFC.

Léonie.

[accessibility issue #1] https://github.com/w3c/pointerlock/issues/1