Re: Normative references to Workers.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 10:47:58 +0200
To: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>, Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Note that this is an issue that's going to come up for a number of
WebAppSec specs (see
 https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/powerfulfeatures/#issue-a30f61b8
<https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/powerfulfeatures/#issue-a30f61b8>,
for instance (and that spec also needs a few things that are missing from
W3C's HTML, but are present in WHATWG's)). What I hear so far on this
thread is that we should simply reference the WHATWG version of those
specs, which seems like a reasonable thing to do.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)