RE: W3C's version of XMLHttpRequest should be abandoned

Hi Art, Hallvord, Julian, and all,

Apologies having not been active on it. My feeling is capturing a snapshot for REC would still be a non-trivial task. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to spare much time on this work as of now. Sorry for not being able to help. It's my own stance, not the other editors. Domenic's suggestion sound reasonable to me if we are not coming up with a better plan.

Best regards,
Jungkee