Re: template namespace attribute proposal

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 15:14:38 -0700
To: Benjamin Lesh <blesh@netflix.com>
Cc: Austin William Wright <aaa@bzfx.net>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, Adam Klein <adamk@chromium.org>, WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
[Sorry for the reply-chain breaking; Gmail is being super weird about
your message in particular, and won't let me reply directly to it.
Some bug.]

Karl Dubost said:
> The intersection seems to be:
> ['a', 'style', 'script', 'track', 'title', 'canvas', 'source', 'video', 'iframe', 'audio', 'font']

Whoops, sorry, forgot about <title>.  We can resolve that conflict in
favor of SVG; putting an html <title> into a <template> is, I suspect,
exceedingly rare.

track/canvas/source/video/iframe/audio are all being removed as the
SVGWG switches to allowing HTML elements natively in SVG.

~TJ