Re: Staying on Topic [Was: Re: WebPortable/PlatformProprietary - An Established Concept]

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 15:57:54 +0100
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
On 2015-02-19 15:47, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> On 2/19/15 9:35 AM, Anders Rundgren wrote:
>
> Hi Anders,

Hi Art,

> In the spirit of restricting postings on this list to the group's
> chartered scope ...

http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/

"This work will include both documenting existing APIs such as XMLHttpRequest
  and developing new APIs in order to enable richer web applications"

Where are you supposed to propose new APIs?  Can such proposal be made by non-W3C members?
This was a proposal for using Chrome Native Messaging as the foundation for a new standard.

Cheers
Anders