Staying on Topic [Was: Re: WebPortable/PlatformProprietary - An Established Concept]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 09:47:39 -0500
To: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
On 2/19/15 9:35 AM, Anders Rundgren wrote:

Hi Anders,

In the spirit of restricting postings on this list to the group's
chartered scope ...

I don't see a clear and direct connection between your posting [1] and
WebApps' chartered scope [2]. If I missed such a connection, please
focus your related postings to a specific spec and use the spec's
short-name as the Subject: prefix (f.ex. for the Manifest spec use
"[appmanifest] ...").

-Thanks, AB

[1]
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2015JanMar/0685.html>