Re: Base Template (Was Re: Minimum viable custom elements)

From: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 10:46:38 -0800
To: Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@apple.com>
Cc: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, Jan Miksovsky <jan@component.kitchen>, WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Ryosuke, Jan,

It might be useful for you two folks to work through Jan's Shadow DOM
composition/inheritance insight (use cases?) together and see how they
could be resolved without having multiple shadow roots per element. I would
love to take advantage of all the work you both have done thinking about
this problem separately.

:DG<