Thread-Safe DOM // was Re: do not deprecate synchronous XMLHttpRequest

<<
even if the DOM must remain a single-threaded and truly
lock/barrier/fence-free data structure, what you are reaching for is doable
now, with some help from standards bodies. ***But not by vague blather***

You're contradicting yourself within a single two-line paragraph, being
vague in your own statement ... that what I'm reaching for is doable.

I know you know what you're talking about and I know what I'm reaching for
is doable.

What I don't know are the details of how that might be doable. I think a
lot of developers would be interested in that. Not just me. I think you
dropped some hint there but it's no where near a detailed and clear answer,
so again shutting down the discussion because you know more? What the hey!
Mr. Eich. This is a public discussion forum. If it wasn't open to the
public, it would be private. In discussions, vagueness is not the enemy of
the truth, only part of the journey... Relax.

On a more serious basis, please provide us with clarity or point us to
discussions on this topic that might help us understand how to get _to_
there!