Re: [clipboard] Feature detect Clipboard API support?

AFAIK, you can't trigger a clip board request without human interaction.

 $('#element).off().on('click',function(e)     {
    var clip = new ClipboardEvent('copy');
    clip.clipboardData.setData('text/plain','some data');
    clip.preventDefault();
    e.target.dispatchEvent(clip);
    });

This unfortunately won't work in my environment since my code is not
'trusted'.

m.