Re: do not deprecate synchronous XMLHttpRequest

From: Marc Fawzi <marc.fawzi@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 18:24:08 -0800
Cc: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Michaela Merz <michaela.merz@hermetos.com>, Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com>, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>, Ashley Gullen <ashley@scirra.com>, George Calvert <george.calvert@loudthink.com>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: Brendan Eich <brendan@secure.meer.net>
What? a good cop bad cop routine? Jonas asks for a constructive contribution or ideas for missing functionality in the web platform and the inventor of JS honors me with a condescending response, as if ...

What the hey! Mr. Eich!

I guess this explains the origin of JS: a knee jerk reaction to then-trendy ideas...

That's not the way to go about all inclusive debate.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone