Re: do not deprecate synchronous XMLHttpRequest

From: Brendan Eich <brendan@secure.meer.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 17:44:44 -0800
To: Marc Fawzi <marc.fawzi@gmail.com>
CC: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Michaela Merz <michaela.merz@hermetos.com>, Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com>, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>, Ashley Gullen <ashley@scirra.com>, George Calvert <george.calvert@loudthink.com>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Please stop overloading public-webapps with idle chatter.

React and things like it or based on it are going strong. Work there,
above the standards. De-jure standardization will follow, and we'll all
be better off for that order of work.

/be