=[xhr]

From: LOUIFI, Bruno <bruno.louifi@sap.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 20:04:30 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,

I am really disappointed when I saw in Chrome debugger that the XMLHttpRequest.open() is deprecating the synchronous mode. This is was the worst news I red since I started working on web applications.

I don't know if you release the negative impacts on our professional applications. We made a huge effort creating applications on the web and also providing JavaScript APIs that behave as Java APIs in order to help developers migrating from java to JavaScript technology.

So please reconsider your decision. Our customers use APIs for their professional business. You don't have right to break their applications.

Regards,

Bruno Louifi

Senior Software Developer